Protection of personal data concerning users of http://maxmaximus.pl/ website (hereinafter referred to as „Website”) is important for us – that’s why we spare no expense, to ensure your safety during your visit on our Website.
The following terms should be understood as:
„Entrepreneur” – Piotr Maksymów, running sole proprietorship, under the company P.W Maximus Piotr Maksymów, located at ul. Kolejowa 14, 66-120 Kargowa, Lubuskie Voivodenship, entered in Centralna Ewidencja i Informacja o Działalności Gospodarczej, NIP: 9231194457, REGON: 970608963;
„Website” – website available under the domain http://maxmaximus.pl/;
„User” – natural person acting on his/her behalf, or on behalf of legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, but having legal capacity, granted by the statute, that uses Website by displaying the website available under the domain http://maxmaximus.pl/ or by sending his/her data through the Contact Form placed on the Website, to gain detailed information about the Services provided by the Entrepreneur;
„Contact form” – form used to contact with Entrepreneur to obtain detailed information concerning Entrepreneur’s operation and offered by him Services, located on the Website, in „Contact” section, where User put his personal data: name, surname and e-mail address;
„Services” – e-mail return message, containing detailed information about Entrepreneur’s offer, you agree to receive by filling the Contact Form;
„User’s Device” – owned by the User telecommunications equipment device, such as: mobile phone, smartphone, computer, tablet or other mobile device with access to the Internet (telecommunications device intended for connection directly or indirectly to network termination).
§ 1. Preliminary resolutions
§ 2. Hardware requirements, risk.
1. The use of the Website by the User requires that he has a User’s Device that has the following browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera.
2. The Entrepreneur provides Services to Users via an electronic route, which may result in the appearance of computer viruses on the User’s Device or may involve receiving unsolicited commercial information (so-called spam) by the User, despite the Entrepreneur’s preservation of all possible precautions. In addition, the use of the Website requires the User to use the data transmission service provided by the third party, for which the User is obliged to pay the remuneration.
3. The Entrepreneur has the right to contact the User using the contact details (e.g. name and e-mail address) which the User left by filling the Contact Form.
§ 3. Cookies
2. Precise information regarding Cookies, indicating what Cookies are and how they are used by the Website is available after pressing the button with the following inscription: “Cookies Policy” appearing simultaneously with the message about the usage of Cookies by the Website.
§ 4. Personal data
1. The Entrepreneur is the administrator of personal data obtained from Users.
2. The data is processed in accordance with the law, and taking into account the principles of reliability, transparency and adequacy.
3. The data is collected in order to enable Users to use the Website. The information contained in the system logs (e.g. IP address), ensued from the general rules of connections made on the Internet, are used for technical purposes related to the server administration on which the Website is located.
5. Personal data collected via the Contact Form can be used by Entrepreneur to prepare the Service for the User.
6. Providing personal data, referred to in the paragraphs preceding this paragraph, is voluntary for the User, but necessary for the provision of the Service.
7. If the User provides personal data, they will be used in accordance with the purpose of their transfer. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council (EU) of 26 April 2016.
8. The Entrepreneur’s processing of Users’ personal data is carried out in compliance with all rules regarding the security of personal data processing that meet the requirements set by law.
9. The time of processing of personal data by the Entrepreneur is the same as the time necessary to use the Website and to provide the Service, and the time during which the User may file complaint against the Entrepreneur with any claims related to the processing of his personal data (i.e. during the period of limitation of claims).
10. No personal data is collected or processed on the Website for the purpose of their transfer or sale to third parties for marketing purposes. The Entrepreneur also does not send messages on behalf of third parties.
§ 5. Rights related to the modification of personal data. Complaint to the supervisory authority
1. The User has the right to request the Entrepreneur to review, correct, change, limit, rectify or delete his personal data, which the Entrepreneur administers, and the right to object to the processing of his personal data by the Entrepreneur. For this purpose, a message should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. The User has the right, at any time, to withdraw consent to the processing of his/her personal data by sending instructions in this regard to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. This means that the cancellation of the consent concerns the future, not the processing of data that took place in the past, between the granting and withdrawal of consent.
3. The User, whose personal data the Entrepreneur administers, has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body. The complaint should be sent by post to the address of the Office of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, or via the Electronic Inbox of the Office of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
4. The User has the right to request the Entrepreneur to send his personal data, which the Entrepreneur administers to another administrator of personal data, if the technical and organizational requirements allow for sending such personal data.
5. The administrator without undue delay – and in any case within one month of receipt of the request – grants the User who reported one of the requests mentioned in this paragraph, information on actions taken in connection with the request, or on the possible extension due to the nature of the request or the number of requests, or about the reasons for not taking action, and about the possibility of filling a complaint to the supervisory body and using legal protection measures.
§ 6. Entrepreneur’s responsibility and complaint notification
1. The Entrepreneur acting with due diligence, cares about the correctness of the Website, however, he is not responsible for technical limitations in the usage of the Website resulting from the technical condition of the User’s Device and resulting from the failure of data transmission (Internet connection) used by the User.
2. The Entrepreneur asks for reporting any irregularities related to the operation of the Website to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. The Entrepreneur considers complaints referred to in the preceding paragraph of this paragraph within 7 days from the date of their notification, informing the User about positive or negative consideration of the complaint, each time giving the reasons for the decision taken.
4. The User is also entitled to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints.
4. The contact details of the Entrepreneur are indicated in the “Contact” section.